A Women's Specific Classic.
Riding Category:All Mountain
OVERVIEWFrom backcountry lines to Olympic slopestyle runs, there's only one binding that Jamie Anderson trusts when she straps in. The Union Trilogy is a women's specific classic that comes equipped with a responsive Stage 4 Duraflex ST baseplate, supportive Trilogy highback and new for 20/21, the super lightweight Exoframe 2.0 ankle strap. Take on the entire mountain and more with the Union Trilogy.
- Baseplate: Stage 4 - Duraflex ST
- Bushing: MULTI-DENSITY THERMOFORMED EVA
- Heelcup: Extruded 3d aluminum
- Highback: Trilogy - Duraflex ST
- Ankle Strap: Exoframe 2.0
- Toe Strap: TS-2.0 Hexgrip
- Ratchets: Magnesium
- FLAD: Tool-less Flad
- Hardware: Grade 8.8 steel
- DISK TYPE > camber DISK + washer
- COMPATIBILITY > 4X4, 4X2, CHANNEL
- canting › yes
- strap adjust › tool-less
- Warranty: Lifetime for baseplate/heelcup. 1 year for all other parts.