SPRING BREAK / SURF BLENDED RADIAL / TRUE TWIN
This ain't no business-in-the-front and party-in-the-back type product. It's all business, and all party, and it's like that all of the time. With a rarely seen symmetrical approach to party boarding, we present you with the Spring Break Powder Twin. Yep, it looks like a twin tip park board but guess what, it retains many of the geometric theories that have made Spring Break Snowboards legendary in the powder–and on the corduroy. Perfect for a freestyler living in a powder zone, or just a larger rider having a hard time finding a wide-enough twin, the Powder Twin will deliver. Featuring a super-wide chassis and Surf Rocker camber profile for maximum flotation, the SBPT has the signature Spring Break super-tight six-meter sidecut to surf the waves and slash the goods.
RIDER TYPE: The ultimate snowcraft seeker on a budget.
CAMBER TYPE: SURF ROCKER TWIN PROFILE
The SURF ROCKER TWIN features a continuous arching tip and tail inspired by the modern design of many of today’s best surfboards: flat through the inserts with smooth arcing tip and tails. The gentle low angle allows for maximum float and control.
- NEW! P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- BASALT BOOSTERS Increase power and pop while creating a damp and calm ride.
- HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- POWDER DRIVE™ BASE Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base material is electric through the trees and fast over the flats. Exclusively formulated for the wide chassis of the Spring Break powder division these bases were made with the powder lifestyle in mind.
- • Level 3 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet
- • Die-cut Base
- • PLT Topsheet Technology™
- • 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- • Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- • Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
||Effective Edge (mm)
||Nose / Tail
CM / INCHES