THE ULTIMATE FREERIDE BINDING.
Ideal for technical freeriding and high speed carving.
The Apollo binding is designed for the expert freerider who demands unmatched edge control, response and comfort. What sets the Apollo apart is the Flax Carbon highback that features a wide upper section that locks in your boot top on toe side turns. Matching the ultra responsive highback with NOW Skate Tech technology offers a binding that will react to your every muscle twitch with lightning fast accuracy. The Apollo can be set up in Surf mode or Freeride mode by switching bushings and swapping the Flip-It ankle straps. Surf mode offers maximum tweak-ability, Freeride mode offers maximum response. New for 2021, the Apollo has a triple-density EVA foot pillow plus low profile AuxTech toe straps and ergonomic buckles.
FLEX: STIFF 8.5
- HIGHBACK DETAILS
- Asym Flax / Carbon Wide-Back
- Designed for maximum response
- Carbon/Flax composite highback with extended width upper section for improved toe-side turn response.
- Asymmetrical shape follows leg angles.
- Pre-rotated five degrees
- Made from Flax and 3K Carbon Fiber.
- Multi-position forward lean block with allen key hardware
- Highback Flex Rating: 9
- BINDING FEATURES
- Composite Flax / 3K Carbon Fiber Highback
NEW! 3D AuxTech Toe Straps
NEW! ASYM Buckles
- NEW! Response Tri-Foam foot pillow
- Wide Ankle Strap
- Tool-less Adjuster Straps
- Nylon, Recycled Carbon Post
- Hanger 2.0 Nylon Reinforced with 30% Fiberglass
- NOW Highcup Compatibility
- Flushcup Technology
- 4x4 and EST Disc included / 50% GF Nylon