THESE BOARDS ARE LIGHTLY USED - IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL THE STORE - 905-738-8644 or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
MEN’S / RADIAL / DIRECTIONAL TWIN / 0.5" SET BACK
The Pathfinder is a must-have deck for your resort quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. Offered in both low-rise camber for carving and ollie power, and a reverse camber version for a looser, skate-style feel, there is a choice for every rider looking for a board with a performance pedigree and a modest price. Featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight and a time-tested lightweight and durable construction configuration, the Pathfinder emerges as one of the best consumer buys in the game.
RIDER TYPE: THE RESORT AND PARK FREESTYLE RIPPER THAT WANTS MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AT A MINIMUM PRICE
CAMBER TYPE: Park V1 PROFILE
The PARK V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
- FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities or finger joints for uniform flex and consistency.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant-based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- SUPERDRIVE™ EX BASE The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- • Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet
- • Sublimation Base
- • 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- • Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- • Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- • Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
||Effective Edge (mm)
||Nose / Tail
CM / INCHES