Designed for park laps, or anywhere on the mountain where you need a bit of extra tweakage, the Burton Swath Snowboard Boots are an ultralight design that still packs a ton of support and tech. They're able to do that because they're made from Ultraweave, an engineered textile that lets Burton put the support exactly where they need it while reducing weight dramatically. Pair that with an articulated design that allows for flex without distortion, and you get a boot that delivers reliable control while remaining comfortably flexible for tweaks, presses, or just walking up the stairs.
- LACING: Dual Zone Boa® System Featuring Coiler™ Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa Guarantee
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 liner with Focus Cuff
- CUSHIONING: DynoBITE EST® Outsole with ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Technology and Recycled Rubber Content
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff, GripLITE Backstay, and 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Ultraweave Shell Material
- Response: 5