Lightweight, mid-flexing freestyle performance and the precise feel of micro-adjustable fit for riding features across the mountain.
Those who appreciate the balance of medium-flex tweakability and fluid flex should step into the men's Burton Swath BOA® Snowboard Boots. Ultraweave shell material eliminates bulky seams, creating a lightweight, durable, and seamless shell. While an articulated cuff opens up the range of motion for a freestyle feel with solid heel hold. Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System puts effortless forefoot and upper boot adjustment at your fingertips. Shock absorption is equally advanced, with ReBounce bringing cushioning closer to your foot. Heat-moldable liners and reflective heat tech in the boot crank up the warmth and comfort, so you can ride longer.
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® System Featuring Coiler™ Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Guarantee
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff and Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Outsole / Cushioning: DynoBITE EST® Outsole Recycled Rubber Content / ReBounce Cushioning Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: Articulating Cuff, GripLITE Backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Flex Rating: Response: 5
- Shell: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Ultraweave Shell Material