Those who appreciate the balance of medium-flex tweakability and comfort should step to the men's Burton Swath Boa® Snowboard Boot. Its Ultraweave shell material eliminates the need for bulky seams, allowing for super lightweight seamless performance. The Dual Zone Boa® Coiler Closure System allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the long lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the Boa Guarantee. Built-in Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil stokes warmth just beneath your feet to keep the interior warm while ReBounce cushioning ensures everything stays soft and cushy even sub-zero conditions.
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® System Featuring Coiler™ Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Guarantee
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff and Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Outsole / Cushioning: DynoBITE EST® Outsole Recycled Rubber Content / ReBounce Cushioning Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: Articulating Cuff, GripLITE Backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Flex Rating: Response: 5
- Shell: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Ultraweave Shell Material