The men's Burton Imperial Snowboard boot channels 30 years of expertise. Its high-end SLX-inspired performance includes S4 shell panels to keep the flex consistent, lightweight Vibram® EcoStep™ soles for added grip, footprint-reducing Shrinkage, plus an EST® chassis with B3 Gel cushioning for ultimate board feel. Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box, while Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather. With a flex that sits at the sweet spot between the Ion and Concord, this is the high-performance all-terrain boot you've been searching for.
- Lacing: Speed Zone® Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 liner, Focus Cuff and Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Outsole / Cushioning: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] est Optimized Midsole / B3 Gel Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: S4 Shell Panels, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Flex Rating: Response: 7
- Shell: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset