The hardest working jacket on the hill. Authentic insulated workwear jacket backed by heavy duty weather defense.
At first glance, the Burton Dunmore Jacket looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket. Dig deeper and you'll discover some serious shred cred like high-performance waterproof/breathability on a variety of unique fabrics, plus lightweight THERMOLITE® Insulation and our Living Lining® for automatic climate control. A stealth way to shed extra layers, this single piece consolidates flannel, insulator, and hoodie into one. It also contains all the best features, including sound and goggle pockets, a removable waist gaiter and hood, and venting to battle everything from sub-zero temps to springtime slop.
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Gusseted Snowproof Cuff
- Removable Bonded Jacquard Waffle Contour™ Hood with Corduroy Collar
- Regular Fit
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer]
- WARMTH: Living Lining™ Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Body and Sleeves] with Yarn Dye and Solid Woven Fabric
- Zippered Exterior Chest Access Media / Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Men's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package