High-level warmth, comfort, and micro-adjustability with medium flex for a playful, responsive feel. Ride the day away with top-of-the-line warmth and comfort plus a forgiving medium flex for all-around versatility. The women's Burton Felix BOA® Snowboard Boots bring a broken-in feel and women's-specific low-volume fit that translates to better board feel and lasting comfort. The micro-adjustable fit of Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System lets you independently tension upper and lower zones to match your needs. The Vibram™ outsole adds confident traction for boot packs and icy parking lots. And warm feet are the norm thanks to heat-reflective tech in the boot plus the benefit of foot-hugging, heat-moldable liners that also insulate and manage sweat.
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Plush Cuff 1.0, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Focus Cuff
- SHELL: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- LACING: Dual Zone Boa® Lockdown, TX3
- BACKSTAY: PU Backstay
- OUTSOLE/CUSHIONING: EST®, Vibram Traction Lug, Vibram® EcoStep
- Personality/Flex: 5-8 (Medium - Stiff)