Supreme warmth and Dual Zone BOA® convenience for when the only thing tighter than your turns is your wallet. The women's Burton Felix Boa® Snowboard Boot reformulates the top-of-the-line DNA of our Supreme boot into an all-around performer that's slightly softer and more forgiving on your finances. Fully loaded, it boasts the convenience and sure fit of the Boa® Fit System featuring Burton-exclusive New England Rope, and dialed in with the tri-zonal tightening of Lockdown Tech, which wraps the whole ankle with the click of a wheel. Calves remain comfy in the Focus Cuff, not to mention the broken-in feel of Total Comfort. Revved up with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle and Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil, these are the boots that pro rider Kimmy Fasani depends on to keep her feet warm and dry in the most challenging conditions.
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® System with Coiler™ and Lockdown Technologies, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Guarantee
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 Liner with DRYRIDE™ Heat Cycle™ Lining, Focus Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- Outsole / Cushioning: DynoBITE EST® Outsole Recycled Rubber Content / ReBounce Cushioning Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Flex Rating: Response: 6
- Shell: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design