Free your feet, free you mind – true snowboard construction built to surf on snow.
Surf-inspired design meets traditional snowboard construction in the Burton Backseat Driver. If you're wondering, "where do the bindings go?" They don't. This pow surfer is designed to surf sans-straps everywhere from your backyard to the backcountry. A spoon nose provides float and flow, working in conjunction with a V-hull in the tail that maintains a loose feeling, but transitions into a strong, powerful turn when engaged. This board is built to push boundaries, and spread the joy of surfing on snow.
- Bend: Directional Flat Top
- Shape/Flex: Directional Shape & Flex. 25mm Taper
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core
- Fiberglass/Base: Triax™ / Extruded
- Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 6 - 9 (Stiff)
- Terrain: PARK: 0, ALL MONTAIN: 2, POWDER: 10