Union Specific Approach System
Light and Maneuverable
Fast and Easy Transitions
Ride the Solid Board of Your Choice for any Condition or Terrain.
Proudly Made in Austria at Capita MFG with 100% Clean Energy
Tired of crowded resorts and long lines? Deep days await with the Union Rover approach skis. Explore your local hills, backcountry or closed resorts, all while enjoying the ridability of your favorite snowboard in your quiver. The Union Rover works in perfect harmony with the Union Explorer bindings, and easily swaps onto your regular snowboard in seconds so you can enjoy the ride down.
• CAMBER TYPE: ALPINE V2 / ROVER SPECIFIC
The ALPINE V2 Profile features lower-body camber with a reverse cambered nose. This allows for maximum glide and stability while touring and side hilling. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent.
- Length: 100cm
- Width: 152.5mm
- Wood Core: FSC Certified Select Core
- Glass: Special Blend Fiberglass and Magic Bean Resin
- Base: XXX(Truded) Base
- Sidecut: New Age Directional
- Camber Profile: Alpine V2
- Edges: Steel
- Flex: Stiff
- Climbing Skin: Integrated 65% Mohair 35% Nylon
- Compatability: Voile Standard / All Split Bindings