The Mountain Surf Parka is the super comfortable, do everything jacket for shredders who want to ride-it-all.
The parka features a relaxed fit and a high performance, body mapped fabric layout that uses two unique recycled polyester fabrics. The hood and arms, where you most often get wet, are made with rugged, abrasion resistant 20K waterproof / 20K breathable ripstop fabric, and the torso, where temperature regulation is critical, is made with four-way stretch 20K waterproof / 20K breathable fabric. The Parka is also lightly insulated with Primaloft BIO and lined with 100% recycled stretch polyester for those chilly mornings waiting for first chair or leaving the trailhead before dawn. From frigid storm days to warm bluebird days, the Mountain Surf Parka offers the warmth and breathability to ride hard and stay dry any day of the season.
Materials: 46% recycled polyester / 54% polyester 4-way stretch RipStop face fabric combined with 58% recycled polyester / 42% polyester 75D mechanical stretch face fabric. Full laminated hydrophilic clear membrane with PFC-Free DWR. 100% recycled Primaloft insulation. 100% recycled polyester lining.
- Huck proof powder skirt
- Cord locks
- Adjustable waist with cord locks
- Fully taped seams
- Tri-pull adjustable hood with cord locks
- Recycled polyester adjuster cords
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- YYK Natulon® recycled zips
- Adjustable cuffs
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® zippers
- Arm pit vents
- Anti-fog breath vent
- Recco The RECCO rescue technology is an electronic method that facilitates organized rescue teams locating people buried by an avalanche or lost in the outdoors.
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Two external chest pockets
- Forearm pass pocket
- Two large internal drop pockets
- Minimalist phone keeper